Friday, August 31, 2007

How To Fix White On Lcd Tv Screen

3108 2007


That Blog Day 2007.
Today, in fact, is the day devoted to (us) bloggers : a bit like the party dell'arrosto veal in a crust, only this is known internationally and throughout the world. They know it all so to speak, because in the end the only celebrate bloggers.
This is my first Blog Day and celebrate breaking through the front door, or at least not by knocking .
fact this morning, after going on the blog, I realized that he had an above average number of hits and my reaction was almost this: " What the hell happened?" Someone must have searched information on office supplies tonight or none of this is explained .. Cenn investigates, explores .. ".
time one minute and discover that they have entered into topFIVE Gryphius of whom I thank because I always showed respect and trust. very nice also its caption espilcativa the content of my blog.

Blog Day is simple:
is celebrated every year and the anniversary falls on August 31 precisely because, according to some, the date "3108" is very similar to the word blog (as you can see the badge at the beginning of post).
E 'began with the belief that bloggers should have one day to devote to know other bloggers from other countries or areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend them to their visitors. BlogDay every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new Blogs, preferably blog different from their own culture, from their point of view and their attitudes. That day, all blog readers will find themselves leaping and discovering new, unknown blogs.

And since the rules are simple and easy to understand, here are my five recommended *:

1. KAN.NET , there was a guy like me .. Burst shooting crap here so I could sum it up so his blog. His stories are not, I post short, effective, incisive .. maybe like real teeth, leave a mark. The flash that they give you a smile. His dementia is unique and growing.

2. Casape , because even a photo blog can be worth a thousand words. Recently discovered, some of his photos are just cool. Atmospheric and exceptional portraitist.

3. headlights, better known as Makmad83, the pen is faster than WestBlog. Cartoonist Journal of the likes of Sw4n Greenwich and is able to make beautiful post, beautiful. A blog before to read, see. Absolutely.

4. andreblog , because it is a header made known. A blog that speaks and revolves around the graphics and Youtube employee.

5. cinqueinaffitto , I put a blog in many authors because I wanted to reward each of them individually, but rules are rules. Blog famous and popular, but how can you not recommend to my visitors as much funny as funny emoticons that are part of the apartment in Love? Why me, with these here, I do it big laughs. Tenants to be discovered individually.

* Unique but having to specify:
may be reported to me that blogs do not strictly belong to the category "preferably blog different from their own culture, from their point of view and their attitudes" as if they were so far from I'd read them to do? What is the point would read a blog such as Malaysian (shit, this is far .. even geographically)? Also calculated that having recently entered the world of Blogger is much less likely that he is aware of the reader and may be already known to most people. I also hope that anyone who was not named, do not be angry, but the great would not make sense to name them, as some know them all and do not need some of my advertising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment