Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gall Stones In Unborns

They told me that life is a bitch ..

but neither do you, then that joke is not that much ..

Which is not to offend anyone, but just to say that if latito here, it's because ten days ago I just said that I could manage my time to devote to the blog with some consistency : these are what defines a way of saying "the last words famous.
And it's all the fault of life, my time is that in this hectic , full , mess.
I have to make decisions (not easy) and I have to show , myself first and foremost, to have his head (at least) to get what they really want.
A bit like getting into a cab dressed Cenn (the superhero fancazzisti ) and come out dressed as a normal boy : which is a bit the opposite of what he does now that I think Superman . In short, your Supercenn should dress Clark Cenn .. at least for this period.
And since the undersigned is a slothful with controcazzi, I would say that the mission is almost impossible . But mind you, that if I succeed, I'll have to kiss the ass by some people.

Note -> Cenn = slothful type = lingers voluptuously The slothful idleness and error. He knows what his commitments, but still not absolve them, they reduce the scope, it is themselves that little things and send them does not lead to serious consequences.

definition which also justifies the week entire past not post . Yes, because you want to say: "I can not find the button New post ..", so why not believe anyone including me.
So if they are not here , look well in a few cabins .. dressing rooms of clothing stores including : department pretty young woman, maybe even wealthy ".. course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment