Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mount And Blade Memory

day Toyland

If you want to make a man happy Cenn , bring in a stationery store, namely in a wholesale stationery products (perhaps the one where I was today).
I nearly came a heart attack when I saw all that stuff , so much so that a bit like Pinocchio in Toyland I felt because we did not know where to look, what to do, where to go (in fact an idiot ) many memories of some years ago (several in fact) with mom and dad, it was the " take the impossible and throw in the cart " shortly before the start of the school year. Nostalgia short, the period when I used the Set the Das the Pongo, the Maxi Turbo of Fila , pastels Faber Castell , paper for Collage , the Uni Posca (mostly used by girls to their Smemoranda ) , the Section Pen the Pilot the Bic , Stabilo highlighters , the indelible black marker Section with chisel tip, the Coccoina (the glue with the smell of barley water .. that nasty thought ..) , the rubber gasket, those huge green tires lasted throughout the elementary and medium-cycle higher and perhaps you still pieces around the house if you look carefully, the Post-it , tabs bookmarks, cutters, staplers and the so on and so forth .
nice to know that despite the years pass , the tots and kids use things that have contributed to my ( judge you based on this post if good or not ) growth.
wake of full enthusiasm, because I nuances (paints and crayons my specialties) eat them for breakfast, it was all a test test: try the three tips of Pantone electric blue, write to Pilot pink sottilinea with quell'evidenziatore, fill spaces with that Caran d'Ache green sniffs that pencil.
Yes, if there is one thing that I venerate compulsive disorder (manic figure who the fuck ..) is the smell of new pencils and crayons : a smell that is unrivaled , perhaps only with gasoline may end in a draw. I lose myself in the smell. Maybe others will be even as bad smell, but I like it.
so used that I realized that it was very late: time in certain places in certain situations seems to stop but then so much the case (where you would like to have the Visa Black to buy the whole shebang), all these eulogies mica make them.

short, today's lesson is :
" If you are a girl and you have to go out with Cenn you have two options:
1. Bring in a stationery shop and spend 100 (percent) in € bullshit: he'll be in seventh heaven and thank you very much.
2. Take a ride out of nowhere and then remove the bag from the pocket or sleeve pencil brand new, pass under his nose and he will fall to your feet. "

Well you want, I'm a boy that, among other things, he can also be satisfied with little.
Meanwhile, a pencil sharpener in my pocket I carry it always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment