Monday, August 27, 2007

Storage Under Boat Floor

E 'came the routine (tone megaphones)

That's not a nice way of saying to women " E 'come the grinder (which if anyone does not know is that women who file small knives, and turn umbrellas, straighten bananas his ass, etc etc. ..) ! ( tone megaphones ) ".
'm back , I think he understood.
And now, after all there was to do, here I am post on the blog.
's just that these holidays have flown (good thing because it means that I enjoyed but also negative because it means that they are finite).
In short, all this is to say that my cycle was starting already tram tram (routine that I just do not like as an expression) daily. I noticed immediately after unpacked and turned on the computer: see here, you there, write here, read there, Mark this, reply to, sfanculizza she thanked him .. Fortunately, everything went smooth (why not .. with the bad luck that I could find the pc .. and pissed on strike because I have not taken on holiday with me eh ..) but struggling to recover virtual ten days of life.
Although I must say that I had already happened to be without computer for a long time, this time was different: there if you have the PC to a meter and you can not use it you rode your ass while if you have not just physically, you get the peace of mind and maybe if you do not think just because your head busy to have fun, do not feel absolutely lack .
short holiday, every now and then I missed her gray jacket and frets his soft ones, but above all for a reason, I feel like a fucking vederemi a good movie, as I usually do at night .. regarding the internet part, say that I just felt no nostalgia.
But then, when we got home, I rediscovered the pleasure of risedermici in front and do what I usually do, then it is likely that tonight I'll watch a good movie.
I have a billion things to write, I have witnessed or experienced episodes but I did the accounts of the actual hours of sleep and unfortunately you do not need to use all the fingers of one hand to count : the problem is that the total time comes from total time of closure of the eyelids (a practice that every man is wont to do during the day, just to lubricate the eyes) .. In short, the night I never closed my eyes and then I had to rest every time you blink . In fact that at some point I hope people do not start thinking that I had a twitch or excused because he was gay teasers left and right.
The heat did the rest (40 ° C in the shade, 48 ° C received: I was there!) Cenn then and now is a guy tried exhausted in body and mind at the thought of the monotony that comes with September and its commitments absolutely need.
Maybe I will propose the crap that I have pinned in the coming days (even if they are too reserved to tell you what the hell I did on vacation ..) as soon as I finish things out and left unresolved matters that are matter of life or death (and yes, sometimes even what I do .. I have deadlines).

For now I only have small little things to say :

- infinitely thank those who followed me every day despite has explicitly said that I would not posted a 'H because he is unable
- I could not even do a photo , then farewell to the photo contest have to count to participate and win, of course
- Anonymous Sorry, but you have not done more feel, you no longer showed signs of life and I really do not know if I was or less eager to follow a personalized greeting, it will be for the next time, but in the meantime I invite you to participate more actively , especially because the chance of post about you you got it, but you left all outstanding
- I hope to better organize my to devote time equally to the blog and all the rest although I'm pretty sure you do it because some times the daily shake and me is already swallowing brutally and then tomorrow you put in bad.

I allow myself a "Welcome back" alone, with a post written by fingers and pure instinct.
Yes, I think that is enough for now. No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment