Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bunionectomy Timeline

My Blog is Lorenzo Lamas

If I'm not mistaken, in fact I'm not mistaken, there had spoken in this post.
not Lorenzo Lamas, of course.
I am almost three months I started this blog and so it is no time to make calculations and draw conclusions, because three months are very few, but maybe stop to think there's always a second time.
So I want to do is think a second with you, if you want segurimi:

- Abstract: Keep a blog is not easy, it takes every day different stimuli, new ideas, abundant spare time, etc. then a giant who has Sticazzi in the column on the right or left or wherever the f ** k you like an archive or part of the dawn of time, even autographed by the same person in the child Jesus. Yes because a post is a party: you write it, read it, fix it, reread it, fix it, shorten it, reread it, add stuff, the patches, it sucks, delete it, rewrite it, throwing the pc out the window, writing from the garden .. in short, anything but copy and paste: here (I speak for me) you use your head, you invent, you do not copy ..;

- technical and tactical considerations and aesthetic : found that the ideas are many and not confused in the head (like myself) to throw them down every day is a good thing, but here comes the best part: you must find your size blogger, in the sense that it is not that we can always just write what comes to mind otherwise everyone would read only ten lines long post written monosillabili or maybe several times a day also included the content almost proof "of elementary Child": one must therefore choose between quality and quantity and specialize in that area, although here the cool of the field I teach that it takes time to grasp their own vocation, to what has been brought about, what you do best and then like any self-respecting blog, my (being one the first to open) is therefore a kind of experiment, a way of getting into the blogosphere: a vast world of pure mechanistic calculation. Here, after three months instead more or less with a degree of continuity, I say that every day I discover new and different things, things I should do, it would be better to do, but recommend that all Cenn see well to avoid, perhaps out of laziness, perhaps because (considering this blog an experiment) does not believe in it, perhaps because they have not yet found its scope to expect from someone helpful tips on editorial policy to be pursued: Yes, because here are all the compliments and the only asshole who does not understand why this blog like I am. I, when I read my posts mica laugh, not find them interesting, not that I think are well written. I find them just a bunch of thoughts put down in the most chaotic and I know that do not follow a logical thread. But someone seems to like it own, then maybe you are just ideas that I do when I read other blogs, why would I think less and continue on this path without crashing the Maronites so alone. E 'but this is the time when I am reminded of one of those proverbs that I have always denied that "The clothes do not make the Monaco. " yes ok, if you have the template coolest in the world but the contents are what that may be true, but if, as in my case, the contents seem to like (let's pretend the so ..) but the blog is Lorenzo Lamas in person, it is not true at all. As Lorenzo Lamas?! Yes, I remember the protagonist of "Renegade"? What beautiful and damned it, because had a tan all year long, greasy hair, four muscles around the body and pulled two kicks Chuck Norris shivered every time, was considered just beautiful and damned? Yes, beautiful and damned (among other things, only for women in the role of "renegade sweating"), but dressed as a slob both off the set, a sort of forced of America. See, my blog is a little like this: beautiful and damned in the content, but so lout and unkempt appearance. It will also read some nice things, but it would be better if they were made even more enjoyable: a template for the right ones and well chosen to attract the attention of visitors and represent me, one of those so that you do get to my blog without fatigue (one of those things there for RSS feeds, in other words .. you get the go by .. ..), Blogbabel a profile, a profile Technorati, a Creative Commons license that list there, that prick there and I could go on forever. All these things are not more things, but perhaps the basic things that you have to know your blog to others. Because when you see around saying "Click here", "Click here", "Throw the Pippolos", "Strucco the button", etc are not wasting time, but these things combine business with pleasure: the visitor presses a left and right buttons seemingly meaningless but serve to move from one section to another or to subscribe to feeds of this blog. Why a blog is basically a bit like a dress to the tailor-made: you must be just, must be done must be paid to you and only you that way .. I do not know if you get the idea. In short, is something so personal in content and should also risppechiare blogger in exteriority, aesthetics. And in short, I broke the balls of Blogspot and this template will be "the essential which is not bad" but in the long run even he tired me. Perhaps why, when I crossed the line, I'll change the platform looking for something less constricting: ok, I already know that migiore it would migrate to WordPress and get a domain of my own, but I want to make more experience before opening a blog of my own (custom as I say and where to aim for pure quality and no more junk mail that might still I write but that time will learn to avoid me), perhaps because, deep down in my project blog, as I said before, I do not believe at all, or at least not enough to make as big a step. I do not claim something, but at least a little more order and a better template, or at least a header that reflects me, only I do not know anything about HTML and I think he does a Blogspot post to break my balls with his tag owners. Obviously then, the new blog (At the end almost everyone has had more blogs before the final one: a kind of apprenticeship) will have all those things that I just mentioned above, all those buttons that seem unnecessary to be able to click and I hope to be able to customize a little bit because for me will, as expected, a value higher than this (it will be still an experiment but an experiment passed to a second phase of development, before finding the formula that so I try ..)

- we draw the conclusions ( a quick way to avoid reading all the above short papyrus) : as someone who visits me I have, I want to give them the best I can to thank them. We thus require revolutions, even though I know very well what I do: I will study anyway and put down a plan over the next few days to figure it out and maybe I will start to contact boffins at random to ask for help and information (if someone wants to offer, to find the right way: enough a photocopy of identity card, social security number, and three bulletins from 100 € to be sent to each account in the Cayman Islands that will supply ..) so that you have understood the situation. Meanwhile, all sorts of veiled advice to answer the questions that I littered the post, is welcome.

So, as you'll see, I feel so much a mix between an old-style Blogger 1.0 (for technologies that use) Lorenzo Lamas and clothing (for the appearance of the blog).
A bit like when in school the teachers told our parents' His son has the opportunity but does not apply. .
is yes, exactly.
Fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment