Friday, August 17, 2007

Brownie Badge Placement

I have not forgotten ..

. I have not forgotten my loyal , who despite not put anything, give it a look the same to see if somthing new has been published ..
because I have to thank you, although I did not practically on your PC, you no longer posted (perhaps even a fart) and virtually almost the entire blogosphere is on vacation on some island in the Pacific, my counter is not hanged himself.
But now we come to the point (that this way, it seems something nasty to people .. but believe me I have nothing to do anything ..) I give you some news that could have two effects on you : I wait about ten days of vacation, holiday style fucking sun, heart, love and sea .
Here, I knew: many of you have already uncorked the Crystal Magnum version ; while others, in tears and razor blade in hand, you will stand hopelessly overdriven his wrists while for a radius of 300 meters all hear these words, sobbing: "No-ooooo .. .. P-Ce-nnnnnnn erch-èèèèèèè ..".
I know that you can be absolutely without irony and bullshit all my posts, without my blog / sociological eye to the modern landscape, without my misfortunes, without me In short .. or at least that's what I hope.
course I also hope that no one has cut cleanly through the arteries , why else are cazziinculo for all .. in the sense .. Death will find you within a few minutes, but your mother will have to clean jets and several sketches, will haunt you even after death and eternal peace is easy to say .. might not be so.
back to me, leave tomorrow morning by plane and I think for the next 10 (ten) days I will not use the pc ; will not carry it with me not just because I want to pull a little more and maybe come back and chock full of first of ideas to throw it here to share them with you .. I am the Moleskine the port that you never know. This
to tell you that for the next ten days I do not think, unless major changes of mind, will be published post .. then if you ever have a crisis of its withdrawal with seizures, read some nice post of the past: not many will do so not everyone is hard ..
I wanted to accompany the post with a movie (a few minutes ago) me that pack your bags, because in my humble opinion must be wonderful to watch them reverse the wardrobe, drawers and shoe rack in a large suitcase as the hold of an ocean liner and then we jump on it to keep us all, but technical reasons have prevented me .

Ah .. do not leave comments in the usual "Happy Holidays .." .. I would like something more melodramatic as " Oh my God. .. and now as I'm already bad: I'm going to inject 2 cc BRIEF newspapers that I was well prepared for their eventulità Cenn back soon .. like this because I do not know what will resist without you! .
Yes yes, so I like it.

See You Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment