Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lip Piercing White Bump Behind It

Cenn 1 - 0 TeleSTRONZ Italy Spa

will also be self-referential, but I would like to award a prize .
Anyone who knows me knows that a good dose of scassacazzaggine on certain things, I never missed. When I me stubborn or hard on something, just for the heck of it , is even worse.
So here I feel I deserve, without a doubt and with an honorary award , the award for "the most asshole of the year" .. and we're only in August, which is saying something.
battles such as Beppe Grillo against Telecom, are the preliminaries of my war against that company and its call centers (taking all the fire in a collective embrace painful death ..).
who follows me from the beginning, you will recall the problems that had brought me to not post for fifteen days but not more than a month and a half ago : connection problems that lasted for several months culminated precisely with that period. the undersigned was forced to call every day the damned decerebration of the various operators call centers scattered around half of the 187 Italian , finding all kinds of people, even if the conversation was reduced essentially to a single type:

Operator: "Ready are Marco - Paola - Gino - Luca - Ermenegildo - Gianmarco - Piera - Trigisto - Gianfilippi - etc. .., can I help? "
Cenn : "Yes (No, I have called you to help you ..) , I have a problem in practice .. .. bla bla bla bla .. I think it's your own units and the fact that .. bla bla bla bla .. you say? "
O. " not, that can not hit anything, however I noticed that it has already reported three days ago and did make a request. I, the best I can do is to call for the prompt and tell you to wait another 48 hours. "
C. " But you only have the button on your keyboard to request reminders? No.. Why is now the twentieth reminder that I do and every time I get said that I have to wait at most 48 hours after call and I call for not breaking even after 72, but the problem I do not ever solve. I did, and did do everything I have said, then the problem is definitely for you. E 'two months I go on like this and this morning I sent a detailed letter Advocate office complaints. You have to refund me or I'll kill you every cent of the families .. "
O. " Well, I do not know what to say .. I can only do this .. "
C. " Bye and thanks .. "
O. " I can only advise you to go to the competition, maybe they do first because Telecom does not sail in good waters .. "
C. " .. no .. is different, if anything, Telecom does not surf! "Tuh tuh tuh
.

And indeed that could be a good solution , but I needed the challenge, stimulation, broken balls and was now too late to work it out easily .. I had balked and they had to pay , it seemed right.

Meanwhile, the technical problems were solved and also why was I to find the cause then they have communicated to the technical . Some

weeks later, I called the office claims for reimbursement on bargain, but now I realize that I to do with the stingy ever seen, that the Genoese in comparison seem all clones of the Sultan of Brunei . Eventually we are unable to agree, though not without difficulty, but I pretty confident, already anticipate the taste of victory .

In fact I was not entirely wrong:
- I would not get me a jinx on me crazy, but for now the line seems go (it's a month that the text and it's 2,4,8 or 20 mega I do not care about anything, I do not even want to know, just go ..)
- the bill arrived and to my great surprise I found this message " Warning: There is nothing to pay . In this she is a total telecom income to his credit that will refund the next Telecom Account Italy will send that. His previous accounts we are paid. Thank you. "In short this bill is completely free el yet another even in the near future will be deducted from the total bill , so ultimately I feel fully satisfied for what I got.

But then I was pretty confident because I know myself and I know that I never get tired easily and foot down on something if I can be annoyingly shit, though not always necessary to get lawyers to write letters, but sometimes, as a last card to play, pay.
then thank the Lord for making me infinitely patient and cagacazzi .
I dedicate this award to my family who supported me and I was always close, he supported my sacrifices and my hours of training.
words become so pain in the ass, not everyone is up, must train, study, refine the technique , stay focused and not fall if you do not get results . Yes, because you
only six, while they are in many .. are scattered throughout Italy and your phone calls if the divide hoping exhausted.
And that's where you should not give up .

And you if you ever have trouble with Telecom , invoked Cenn .. the champion of consumers.

Ps The nice thing is that I'm thinking of changing provider . sure that you have to be assholes but just to do a thing .

But both the award testifies
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment