Thursday, October 25, 2007

Supposed To Start My Period Brownish Mucus

Take two fat guys with a shovel

I noted with pleasure sadistic [ because I'm a real bastard ] that almost all of the blogosphere as I am concerned closely , remained dry posts for a relatively long period [ although it is not right along, we do that everything is relative ]. I say this to point out here that I miss from October 5, but is not that the others have produced a number of posts crazy and outrageous as to force you to hours of daily reading crazy [ and blame game all the friendships grown in recent months ]. Yes
here .. maybe I exaggerated a bit with the holidays, but or here we were all asleep and we were awakened mass between yesterday and today with the sole objective of creating a post for less readable or no one knew that writing or, more plausibly, each had their cocks to do . Cenn for example, in addition to have fallen into a deep mystical crisis that led him to not knowing what to write beautiful, did not see the shadow of a PC except for a few minutes a day in this period because he had something else to think : I wish to state that instead of you all, my beloved readers , I thought every second of my existence [ hoping that if the drink ] (oops, maybe I could have avoided the last parentheses).
But I also understand that my twenty days without a post , must be a heartbreaking thing a nerve: a thing that slays in [ but as I'm good and modest, I ].
No, because if not, here always feel like the only one never to be a dick and I pull the cart blogosphere we always think the other . And since I know that there are definitely missed, here I am writing a post on this "blank page syndrome " I find myself in this period. Or better not to write nothing: follow me here comes the fun part. Since
still do not know exactly what to write, why not "take two fatties with a shovel " writing a post that combines business with pleasure?
That is, you miss my post? Well, write it .
And since you miss my post , not for whatever strange reason, but simply because every time I come here you find yourself reading the same way for too long [ title that among other things broke well me], here's a post filler.
E 'twenty-five lines that turn around nothing (as a student who can not answer the question of the professor), because in reality this did not post a topic has no task was created with the sole intention of taking up space and useless , not to talk about nothing does not of itself [ the maximum of self ] and to deny rumors that they gave me for dead or worse, I described how a machine sparapost .
If you're wondering when I get to the point .. Well the answer is alas negative: there is no point to be addressed and if there was, find him alone because surely you have already addressed a few lines ago.
With this, over and out because I think I have too much advantage of your patience.


Legend:
[ ... ] my personal account
(...) fact

0 comments:

Post a Comment