Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How To Give A Dog A Shot Of Penicilin



Subtitle: too sleepy by the method Cenn ..

I already understood that what awaits me, tonight, is a long ordeal.
I just can not sleep, though I should.
Oh well, everyone needs to, but I more.
thing worse I can not even make me come some thoughts soporific.

Location: porch.
Panorama : sky starry that better than that you could not ask.
Tools : computer , cup mug " It's all about me " carboy to five gallons of the lemon , pads and pencil (why do so many writers in for inspiration ..).
Possible actions: to try to write something here or wander aimlessly network.

But then I realize that many things :
- is very late.
- I sleep.
- what the fuck is to have a notepad that does so much scrittoreincercadiispirazione if there is anyone who can see?
- what the fuck am I doing out of the house there are 49 degrees in the shade (but if it's night?) when I'll have a refrigerator and an air conditioner ready to embrace passionately ?
- how the hell I found myself there on the veranda though now I regret to be here?
- mosquitoes elected me "Target delll'anno" .

But I who am the son of a bitch who have icontrato, I have not scratched any of their bites .
And so I shall have my revenge : with selfless do into the house, take the Autan , vent cap, to me the entire contents on , point all the lights in my direction and expect to spray antiinsettimalefici can do his duty.
Porto patience a few minutes.
Start with the body count .
And as with the sheep, after a while, I fell asleep .
What do you say will work?

Ps - If you get eaten alive by mosquitoes poisoned, I thank you all for your kind attention given me during these two months and broken.
Ps 2 - McGyver in terms of creativity makes me a blowjob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment