Monday, January 3, 2011

My Name Is Earl Pinky Old Man

Trash Girl

Finally we have succeeded,
I found the cable to connect the camera to your PC,
I downloaded the pictures of the trash can, my mom along with my sisters, they have created for my paperottina and they gave me at Christmas!!
Look how wonderful, is full of products for small
shower gel, talc, and many products that are
then if you notice there is a cap with other things that sent me, Patrick, a sister experience, not seen but there are also
the shoes with the little face of Minnie then I'll show them a picture and you take a closer ...
There is also my sister and my brother gave me: pigiamone, body and giubbottone for when we get out with the stroller ... then you show them all now I put them to wash
Now only missing you !!!!!!
That look great under the Christmas tree, is not it??
Kiss Kiss to all
sorry for my absence but I have to be at rest
fact now I'm going back on my couch ...
Ciaoooooo



0 comments:

Post a Comment