Monday, October 4, 2010

How Do I Repaint My Bike

twin shadow - forget




twin shadow I saw on Pitchfork TV.

the first thing that intrigued me is that face India in India, those with Freddy Mercury mustache and a tuft at the nick kamen.

the second thought was: but with a pitchfork that makes us so?

the third thought was: I listen and watch.

fourth thought was: has the face of a maniac.

fifth thought was: cool, eh!

the sixth thought: mo 'I unloading the disc, forget .

the seventh thought: fuck a great record.

yes, it's a great record. finally.

the sound of the 80 reported with a battery and a low drive that I always like the melody very much. the damage that air dark, right from the first 80 that I love. the sound that comes out from the excesses of the 70's punk and experimented for the first time with electronics. stuff that has created such joy division.

course, is a retro sound, but not old. has echoes of 30 years ago, but ts is modern in manipulating them.

is curious that another good album to do the same work, though larger and perhaps more confusing: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti. I prefer twin shadow, which suddenly and unexpectedly jumps between disks finest heard this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment