Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Diagram Of S.s. Minnow

vs. Sangiorgi


do not know if Marco Mengoni or Giuliano Sangiorgi.

not know which one moves more my nerves and makes me take the iron bar that keeps waiting for a thief in the broom closet to show that the two-year kung fu I've done over the years away by now have produced a zero real human war machine.

The iron bar could destroy the TV and released from the torment of these two.

do not know if they give me the most trouble those gloves blacks, that shirt unbuttoned, those tight jeans or that of Giuliano Sangiorgi do gay hairdresser from Milan, as its facets, these speech defects that make him say "Maccio king" instead of "mad king", then to cause the disaster in the language to say "dummy" instead of "everything". fuck. his diction teacher must have told him to beat T.

do not know if I hate the most senseless of the warbling Sangiorgi or changes unnecessary of Mengoni and whimsical.

makes me despise the Italian music. and I would say: world bread dog world, says Lorenzo Jovanotti, but it is!

and as between the litigants, has the third, I say that rather than these two words at random, cattocomunismo, the rhetoric of lorenzo jovanotti idiot.

not crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment