Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blueprint 1988 Ford F-150

the happy day the average man


begins with a phone call at 8 am.


no, not a fire or police looking for me, is the delivery of my new, shiny, beautiful, sky decoder.

I have a new sky decoder, with an attached stick specially dedicated to the reception of digital land so that a single decoder, you can browse through the sky channels and those of the camera.

is also an HD settop box, and then, when you buy a new 58-inch LED TV, sky I unlock all the free hd channels sky in the package.

finally, give me six months to sky cinema, I had not.

my return home this evening, who knows what time will be dedicated to the gauge and fitting of my new sky decoder, which makes me happier than the average man in the world, this beautiful sunny day Roman .

and I paid only 69 euros!

0 comments:

Post a Comment