Thursday, July 26, 2007

Best Mid-priced Av Receiver

Son satisfaction eh ..

In the life of a blogger (virtual life I mean) comes sooner or later it's time to make a post points, which usually serves to list of things that have happened and that you wants to give importance and space individually: # 1

two thousand visits reached ('ll look punk but they are also a few for me) # 2
the blog started to be filled comments, anonymous visitors, known and unknown individuals of all races and species and is therefore taking life
# 3 Gryphius pointed me here and hope that someone will click on it, while I thank him
# 4 Last but not least, quite the opposite: visits yesterday, are literally sketched towards' up (something that, following yesterday, does not happen again ..) thanks to someone

- The reason the item # 4 will explain it with simple words: I was adopted .
- The who point # 4 will explain this: a beautiful and very nice girl named Batgirl.
- as the point # 4 (as there was no point in # 4? Well I put the same, otherwise what the hell I bought the poetic license to do on eBay?) I'll explain it this way: this pretty girl has commented positively on Monday one of my posts .. contacted me shortly after .. bla bla bla bla .. " Cenn I adopt you! " .. Cenn fainted, hit his head, stroke .. Trill trill Trill (You can not make too many rings to your contact, so just ok? Ok?) .. Cenn rinviene .. bla bla bla bla .. " Thanks, but are you sure? Aka me? Just me? Look .. ".." Yes yes, I have talked to my pops and I I sign the certificate of trust .. ".. bla bla bla bla .." I am happy but the figure of the crap you do if .. ".. bla bla bla bla for hours and hours in which almost try to convince her to give up but she surely was beside himself, he insisted, and this is the result: advertising blogghistica [from what I've found have been My a lurker (that is my Batgirl a visitor, you realize?): What makes me laugh at first because at least I also visited his blog and not commenting on the second because my eyes would tear counter visits so as not to see her] on his wonderful blog ( the post dedicated to me this is , while in column the left, under " Brad, I adopted a blogger! ", your reference is present as the first and only on the roster so ..).
That girl is kind and patient and then I see not disappoint.
I could say a thousand things, but they would all be in vain: thanks worth a thousand speeches also because such a gesture does not happen every day. And you
blogstars, Laugh Hearing such a speech but yet think, I for one, that there are people around who writes much better, finally someone who appreciates what I do and I found myself keep it close , because these as the title .. am eh satisfaction.
Believe it or not, to me they are. The
are because those who know me know that this blog was born unpretentious and objectives that the undersigned and without knowing the slightest thing were these web-log and now finds himself to take his first steps with someone who helps him after walking on all fours, only the first want you to see walking alone, riding without wheels, to give you confidence and visibility were the ones who do not know .

0 comments:

Post a Comment